- List item 1
- Regret for sending the presentation again as the earlier one was deleted due to change in account address: a technical reason in today’s IT domain. District Adminitration has acquired 1334 hectares of land for Jewar Airport. This chapter is closed. There were queries as to what processes were followed. Some complicated issues were resolved at every level with the support of state government. A presentation is uploaded for those who are interested in this issue which is more of academic in nature now.
- Entire process from Enrolment to Elections (E2E) needs to be made more PwD Friendly : CEC SH Sunil Arora
- Large plantation effort. HCL Foundation will undertake large plantation on 28 acres land of Greater Noida Development Authority. Signed MOU in Greater Noida Development Authority auditorium.
- In compliance with the directives of the government, the name of Ambedkar Special Employment Scheme will now be Baba Saheb Ambedkar Employment Promotion Scheme.
- Partial amendment made by the Commission in the special brief revision campaign to be held in December. See detailed report in this regard
- Entrepreneurs are coming forward with the inspiration of District Collector B.N Singh to save the poor people from the cold wave, Through the campaign, blankets are distributed to the weak and helpless people.
- District administration strict against gangsters of criminal tendency, gangster imposed on 18 goons.
- Government Girls College will be built in Jewar Khadar village under Jewar Tehsil at a cost of Rs 9 crore 42 lakh, The foundation stone was duly laid by Dr. Dinesh Sharma, Deputy Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Government.
- Contribute to Chief Minister Victim Assistance Fund to help / provide relief to the victims.
- View report with the objective of starting your work in Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Swarojgar Yojana.
- Mission Indradhanush campaign has been conducted in the district from December 2, vaccinations will be done for children up to 2 years old, pregnant women will also be vaccinated under this program.
- The district administration is making onions available to the public at affordable rates. Watch video
- View report with the objective of availing the PradhanMantri Laghu vyaapaaree Maandhan Yojana
- Know about the public welfare decisions taken by the government in the last 1 week. View e-government broadcast message
- Controlling Air and water pollution is a serious challenge for the administration. It can’t be done successfully unless each of us contributes his or her part appropriately.
I am attaching the copy of the latest order of Hon’ble Supreme Court. If you can spare some time and go through it. After going through it you may follow those directions which you are supposed to follow and also make others aware on the issue. You may press upon others to follow the same.
- For the purpose of obtaining post-matric scholarship and fee reimbursement, make sure to watch and avail the video.
- Playing Crackers at Marriage Hall prohibited
- Video for the purpose of availing the Chief Minister Group Marriage Scheme
- Watch videos to benefit from the special vaccination campaign that will be running from December 2
- “Give an information, take 1000 rupees”: Public Notice
- Under the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, the government is providing free treatment up to ₹500000 for eligible beneficiaries. View report
- Development works worth Rs. 764 lakh will be completed in one Municipality and five Nagar Panchayats of the district through 14th Finance Commission and Infrastructure Development Fund.
- Under the Government’s Atal Community Innovation Center scheme, 04 Atal Community Innovation Centers will open in the district.
- The district administration will take strict action against the anti-social elements who disturb mutual harmony through Social Media, gangster and rasuka will be taken. District Magistrate B.N Singh chaired the meeting of the District Peace Committee, giving information to the elite citizens.
- How can farmers increase their income by not burning straw in the fields, See Video
- Skill development and health of government school children. See Video
- Do not consume alcohol by purchasing from illegal bases, which may contain methyl alcohol. It is a deadly poison. The district administration issued an advisory in this regard. Numbers were issued to seek feedback regarding the sale of illicit liquor.
- A graded response action plan was prepared under the direction of District Magistrate B.N Singh for the purpose of ensuring compliance of NGT rules regarding pollution in the district.
- Big action of District Supply Officer on DM B.N Singh’s instructions, video released by District Supply Officer for using domestic LPG gas cylinder
- The grant will be received under the marriage grant scheme for the marriage of daughters of poor persons.
- Mobile app and website (S.H.O.R.) for monitoring complaints of sexual harassment of women at workplace
- MOU Signed with District Administration and Fortis Hospital. Action will be taken to set up four health camps on a large scale in the district.
- See the list of district history sheeters. Be cautious with them. Citizens can report to the district administration regarding their criminal activities.
- In the district up to the present day, 67 goons district Badar, DM asked for feedback from the public.
- District Magistrate B.N Singh has called upon all the residents of the district, saying that the list of district gangsters is being sent to the common citizens for the purpose of not selling any kind of property from them, otherwise they face trouble May be required. District magistrate informed that the action of attaching the gangster’s property in the district is being done continuously to ensure that it is attached. Alphabetical list of all gangsters is being sent to common citizens through DM War Room.
- The district administration will revoke the character certificates of government contractors of goondaism. Feedback sought from public.
- Ration card portability implementation in G.B Nagar
- The farmers of the district should not burn the remains of crops in the fields, for this purpose, the District Agriculture Officer is making the farmers aware through video. See Video
- New way of Gautam Buddha Nagar’s Bhulekh department, you will get the account of the land in just one click.
- Dear Residents of Gautambuddha Nagar,
Please find enclosed a brief of progress under various schemes in the District. If you or anyone known to you wants to know further details or wants to apply under any scheme or points out some suggestions then please write to us. We would definitely consider your valuable opinion.
DM Gautambuddha Nagar
- Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Now the district administration will strictly enforce the rule order in the Harsh Firing and misuse of the personal weapon license.
- Prevention and treatment of infectious diseases Swine flu.
- Large action by Health Department officials on the instructions of District Magistrate B.N Singh. To get rid of the disease like TB like illness, Health Department officials are running a large awareness program, so that treatment of identified patients is possible.
- Video prepared by Health Department officials on the instructions of DM B.N Singh on the occasion of World Malaria Day
- Regarding releasing children from malnutrition (10/01/2019)
- Regarding the related certificate of mosquito control (10/01/2019)
- For the purpose of availing the benefits of National Old Age Pension (08/01/2019)
- Regarding Cheating less Board Examination (08/01/2019)
- Advisory by District Administration on the occasion of New Year Eve (31/12/2018)
- An Important Message from District Administration regarding Drink and Drive
- The Transport Department is operating a large scale campaign on the instructions of DM BN Singh to discipline the traffic of the district. Driving licenses will be suspended on violation of rules by the Transport Department.