The secondary education or the Madhyamik Shiksha is taken care of by the DIOS or the District Inspector of Schools. The jurisdiction of DIOS is not just limited to government schools but also extends to government aided and government recognized institutions. The work of DIOS includes:-
- Inspection of School/Colleges
- Inspection of duties of teachers and other employees of Schools and Colleges.
- Disposal of Financial Matters.
- Maintenance and Distribution of the grant received for the payment of the Salary for the Employees of Schools and Colleges.
Secondary Education Department’ Key Contacts of District
- Name – Mr. Praveen kumar Upadhyaya
- Designation – District inspector of Schools (DIOS)
- Telephone Number – 9454457272
- email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is some information shared by department regarding Fees regulation to be followed by Self Financed Schools
- Uttar Pradesh Fees Regulation Act for Self Financed Schools-2018
- District Fees Regulatory Committee
- M.O.M.of the District Fees Regulatory Committee meeting held on 10/10/2018
- Explanation of the calculation of fees as per act
- Presentation on self financed independent schools(Fixation of Fees)ACT,2018
For more detail please visit